2 / 29 Murphy Street, Romsey
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 car space
An Ideal Investment
Retirement, first home or an ideal investment, here is an attractive, quality-built unit at a most attractive price.
The current Tenant would be delighted to stay long term and would happily pay increased rent. He looks after his Home beautifully.
One of just 5 Units the brick veneer 15-year-old unit is in excellent condition and the quality shows. Very light and airy Accommodation comprises:
- Main bedroom with built-in-robe
- Second large double bedroom with large built-in-robe
- Very spacious two-way bathroom boasting, shower, bath, and vanity. The toilet is separate.
- Very comfortable, light lounge room.
- Spacious open plan kitchen/family area which opens to the low, Maintenance secure back yard.
- Exceptionally spacious Laundry
- Entrance Hall
- Single lock-up garage.
Conveniently located, low maintenance, well built unit is an ideal investment Be quick to inspect.
INSPECTIONS BY PRIVATE INSPECTION ONLY. VIRTUAL INSPECTIONS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $439000.
Interest Rate (p.a)