12 Rose Boulevard, Lancefield
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 car spaces
"Work, Rest & Play"
Tired of lock downs in confined spaces?
Tired of working from the home on the kitchen table?
Tired of no space for the fun and games?
The ideal family home for Work, Rest and Play is right here with room for everything. Situated on a quiet street offering walking distance to two primary schools, high school, bus stop, football oval, tennis court and playground, this very pretty home will delight.
Spacious family accommodation consists of
- Main bedroom with walk-in-robe and full ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in-robes
- Study/home office or 4th bedroom
- charming lounge room with a delightful bay window
- Galley style kitchen with lots of bench space and roomy pantry
- Family/meals area
- Pretty family bathroom, separate toilet and efficient laundry
- Fabulous outdoor entertainment area and double garage
The level user friendly, half acre block is perfect for the keen gardener, pets and for all to play. Excellent shedding will delight the home handy person. Outstanding features include new floor coverings, light fittings, and window furnishings, fresh paintwork throughout, gas ducted heating plus split system and a wonderful solar system - save money every day.
Great location, plenty of space, an ideal family home for Work, Rest and Play.
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $827000.
Interest Rate (p.a)